Ensuring you have a safe & fun stay
COVID-19 Safety at Hotel Sheraton
The health, safety and security of our guests and employees is our highest priority. Please take a moment to take note of how we are providing a safe environment to welcome our guests into.
We are very excited to announce that we are back open! Bookings are now being taken by our reservations team. If you wish to make a reservation, please call our team on 01253 352723. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Swimming Pool will also remain closed until further notice.
Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay at the hotel. Please keep check on our Covid-19 Safety page for the latest information.
Hotel Sheraton has always put the safety of its Guests and Staff first. With regards to Covid-19; Owners, management and staff, working together as a team, will strive, at all times, to take all of the appropriate measures to reduce the risks from Covid-19 for our staff, guests and visitors to our Hotel.
To do this, we have carried our a number of Risk Assessment that both identifies the possible risks and then develops the controls needed to reduce the risk. The result of this Risk Assessment is that we have invested in various types of equipment and implemented a number of procedures into all of our sites to reduce the risk of infection and demonstrate to our Guests that we offer an environment that is safe.
- Investment in sanitizing stations and equipment, screens and PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Maintaining social distancing by reducing contact between the staff, and reducing contact between staff and guests as much as is practical.
- Closing the bars and restaurant at 10pm. Evening meals will be served from 5.30pm – 6.30 or 7pm subject to numbers, and entertainment will start at 7.30pm with cabaret, bingo (8.15pm) then Cabaret. (9pm- 9.45pm)
- Ensuring that cleaning and sanitising is carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas.
- Ensuring, where appropriate, adequate and effective PPE is made available for staff if they should wish to use it.
- By ensuring adequate facilities and materials for effective hand washing and hand sanitising are made available for staff and guest use.
- ensuring there is a maximum of 6 guests at a table inside and outside
- By ensuring the latest up to date information/guidance on Covid-19 from the UK Government is made readily available to all staff and guests in the form of information posters around the Hotel, regular correspondence with staff and guests, regular staff meetings and training sessions.
We have followed and monitored Government Guidelines throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, and have also been advised by our qualified Health & Safety Expert. All of these safety measures are in place allowing you to relax and have a fantastic holiday; and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton soon!
Since the government announcement, if you are visiting the Hotel after 8th August, we are asking guests to please wear a mask whilst moving around the public areas of the hotel. Please don’t be offended if you are asked to kindly wear your mask. If you have arrived at the Hotel without one, we have them available to purchase at the reception desk. Thank you for you understanding and co-operation on making the Hotel Sheraton a safe holiday environment.