GROUPS HOLIDAYS AT THE HOTEL SHERATONThere’s nothing like getting away with friends and loved ones. That’s why, at the Hotel Sheraton, help is at hand with our dedicated groups co-ordinator who will take the strain off organising your group holiday.
For your group- 1 free place in every 10 people booked – the bigger the group, the more free places!
- Single occupancy supplement reductions depending on your party size*
- Seating together in our restaurant so you can enjoy our delicious food as a group every breakfast and dinner**
*for every 10 people booked; 1 single occupancy room upgrade is awarded free of charge
** you can sit together if you choose (optional)
For the organiser- Dedicated group coordinator to support you
- Detailed paperwork to make your life a little easier
- If 6 or more rooms in your party upgrade; we’ll upgrade you, too, free of charge
- Have your first drink on us, with a £10 drinks voucher given upon arrival
To book your group holiday, just follow our easy process:- Call Team Sheraton on 01253 352723, who will help you with availability and prices for your chosen date. Once you are happy with your options, go ahead and book with our reservations team. A deposit of £40 per person is required upon booking to secure your reservation.
- Your group booking will then be assigned to our dedicated groups co-ordinator, Tracey. She will then arrange paperwork, rooming lists and all other finer details so you don’t have to! You will receive a contract of your reservation in the post. She will also include any details of Holiday Protection Insurance (if required) of our preferred company.
- Once you receive this contract, we ask you check it carefully. If there are any discrepancies, please call your co-ordinator to discuss them. Once all the finer details are confirmed and you are happy, just sign the duplicate copy of your contract and send back to us in the pre-paid envelope you received with your contract.
- 1month before your arrival date, an invoice will be sent, requesting final balance 2weeks prior to your holiday. Payments can be made via cheque or credit/debit card over the telephone with our team.
- Finally, it’s time to relax knowing that your holiday has been planned with ease. We hope you have a brilliant time, and our team will be on hand 24/7 throughout your stay if you have any questions or queries.