The following policies apply to all reservations, unless otherwise stated:
All deposits are non-refundable.
In the event of a cancellation, the following conditions apply:
15 days + prior to arrival: your deposit of £50 per person will be retained by the hotel. However, in circumstances beyond your control, and a change of arrival date is required, a £20 per adult administration fee will apply.
8-14 days’ notice: half of your total holiday cost is due
4-7 days’ notice: two thirds of your total holiday cost is due
3 days or less notice: the total cost of your holiday is due
We strongly advise that you take out Holiday Protection Insurance. We no longer have a recommended insurance company so it will be your responsibility to find a company and take out holiday insurance.
Terms & Conditions
1. Check your confirmation from the hotel, paying attention to arrival and departure, number of days stay, tariff and monies paid. If you have any queries, please call our team as soon as possible on 01253 352723
2. You may arrive anytime at the hotel. However, the rooms won’t be available until 2.30pm on the day of check-in.
3. There are no reductions for temporary absence, meals not taken, premature departure for any reason or for accommodation not being required after confirming a booking. Please contact the hotel for confirmation of meal times during your stay, especially if you intent to book shows or events outside the hotel. Early meals may sometimes be possible but cannot be guaranteed.
4. Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. Please be aware that the smoking of any electronic device is also prohibited. If a guest is found to be smoking in their bedroom or public areas, there will be an automatic fine to cover the cost of cleaning and loss of business.
5. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know when making your reservation. Alternatively please call us on 01253 352723 to add these requirements to your reservation.
6. If you would require assistance in the unfortunate event of a fire, please let the reservations team know when making your booking. Alternatively please call us on 01253 352723 to add these requirements to your reservation. Our rooms do not have telephones, in an emergency please use your mobile phone and call 01253 352723.
7. In the event of a function taking place in the Sheraton Suite, guests are reminded that evening entertainment may take place in the Seymour Suite (restaurant). Evening entertainment will also take place in the Seymour Suite if guest numbers exceed capacity of the Sheraton Suite due to Health & Safety and Fire.
8. Non-residents are not permitted into the hotel after 6pm. If you have friends or family visiting after 6pm, a cost will be incurred for meals and/or entertainment. Please speak to our reception team throughout your stay.
9. Any lost property that has been found in the hotel will be kept in 30 days. After this time, all items will be disposed of or given to charity. If you believe you have left something behind, please contact our team within this time frame on 01253 352723.
10. If you require a room that is quiet and away from the cabaret room, our rooms on the 3rd floor are ideal. Please speak to our reservations team and they will be able to help you.
11. We’re going the extra mile to make you smile! Team Sheraton are committed to helping you protect the environment and we’d love you to do the same whilst you stay with us. Please reuse towels where possible and conserve energy by switching off lights when you’re not in your bedroom.
12. You will be charged for any damage caused to your bedroom throughout your stay. If we are required to change your sheets during your stay due to them being soiled or damaged, this will incur a charge of £20 per bed.
13. We pride ourselves on making sure that everyone can enjoy a comfortable and enjoyable holiday. For those who would require extra help, a PEEP (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan) will be completed upon check-in. A large lift provides access to all floors. We have fully accessible rooms available to book, which provide widened doorways, wet rooms and emergency pull chords. We can also provide accessible menus in large font.